High Season – Low Season 2020/2021
Per person sharing
1 April’20/30 Sept’20
1 Oct’20/31 March’21
1 April’21/30 Sept’21
|Albatross (view suite)||950||1075||975|
|Firefinch (view suite)||950||1075||975|
|Oystercatcher (view suite)||950||1075||975|
|Pelican (view suite)||950||1075||975|
|Kingfisher (view suite)||1050||1175||1075|
|Eagle (view room)||850||975||875|
|Falcon (view room)||750||875||775|
Terms & Conditions
- Peak Season from 16 December until 10 January: Surcharge R 200 per suite/room.
- Rates are per person per night sharing and a minimum stay of 2 nights or longer is required.
- Payment will be in Euros, US Dollars or South African Rand and may be subject to change without notice. Current reservations will not be affected.
- We accept Master Card, Maestro Card and Visa Card.
- Single accommodation at full rate.
- We welcome children of 12 years and older at full rate.
- 50% of the reserved value of the booking on confirmation of the booking. Bookings are confirmed at time of deposit. We reserve the right to alter rates without notification except on confirmed reservations. The balance will be paid at your arrival.
- Our check in time is between 15.00 h – 18.00 h. If your arrival is later please advise us prior to arrival. (Kate +27 (0)71 298 7200 or Nathalie +27 (0)79 219 3930)
- Our check out time is before 11.00 h.
- Gratitude is entirely at your discretion.
- Our rates include a breakfast served in our dining room, with the view over the lagoon, or in the privacy of your suite or room.
- We regret to inform you that due to uneven terrain Double Dutch is not suitable for physically challenged or elderly guests.
- We provide access to Wireless Broadband.
- All our bedrooms are non smoking.
- 0 to 7 days prior to arrival, 100% of reserved value.
- 8 to 14 days prior to arrival, 50% of reserved value.
- 15 to 21 days prior to arrival, 25% of reserved value.
- 21+ days prior to arrival, 15% of reserved value.
If you prefer to book through Booking.com our cancellation policy will be different due to limited options in their program.